The Birlanny made with Ash Swirl and Birch veneers and select hardwood solids, finished in a silver toned color with subtle glazing effects to bring out dimension. Cases feature large mouldings that gracefully curve around the case, fluting on the pilasters and framed drawers give the case a lot of dimension. Large, integrated bracket feet give the cases a sturdy foundation. Mirrored framing elements that accent the mirror, dresser doors, headboard and footboard give this Birlanny bedroom an air of elegance. Bed has deep carved moulding that captures a mirrored frame element and shapely, folded and crystal look button tufted upholstered panels in silver color faux leather. Traditional bail and back plate hardware with faux crystal center insert in a silver toned finish with glaze application.
- Includes 2 pieces: dresser and mirror
- Large and integrated bracket feetMade of veneers, wood and engineered wood with cast resin components
- Sturdy foundationSilver-tone finish with subtle glazing effects
- Faux crystal center insert hardwareMirrored accents
- Large and integrated bracket feetSilver-tone hardware
- Button tufted upholstered panels in a silver color faux leather6 smooth-operating drawers
- Traditional bail and back plateTop drawers with felt bottoms
- Silver toned finish2 adjustable shelves behind 2 mirrored cabinet doors
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Assembly requiredIncludes tipover restraint device
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.